You don’s have to have perfect hair, perfect nails, perfect makeup, perfect hair accessories or perfect brow gel.
But if you’ve ever found yourself wondering where to start, here are six things to keep in mind: • First, what do you need to know about your makeup before you go shopping?
• Second, what should you do if your nails, hair and brow gel fall off?
• Third, do you want to make sure you get a new manicure every time you visit your local salon?
• Fourth, is your eyelash gel a good idea?
• Fifth, do eyebrow gel and mascara a good thing?
• Sixth, is the makeup you’re looking for good enough?
• Finally, where can you find good, affordable makeup at the moment?
Weve put together a list of all the places to shop online and a handy guide to buying good, quality cosmetics.
• Beauty.com’s guide to the best online beauty brands, brands to buy from, how to get them, and more.
• Amazon.com • BeautySalons.com (USA) • Nars, Sephora, Sephyora and more, including MAC and Make Up For Ever, which are all available at Amazon.
• Nordstrom, L’Oreal and more: Nordstrom.com, Sephlors.com and more• Ulta Beauty, Ulta, Ultério and more for sale.
• Sephoreyes.com.au and many other beauty retailers.• BeautyCards.com• Cosmetics.com